Tue, Feb 21|
Nurses in Media Training - Open to the Public
Not our member? No problem! Get professionally trained today. Limited spots available.
Time & Location
Feb 21, 10:00 AM PST – Feb 22, 12:00 PM PST
About the Event
Nurses in Media Training opportunities designed by nurses, for nurses is finally here! Join the AmplifiedRN community and become media trained for your own personal career growth or become a spokesperson for your institution. Not our member? No problem. We're here to empower your voice so you can take on issues that frustrate you!
After two successful trainings with media expert Barbara Glickstein, we decided to expand on more opportunities for nurses in California. This means more specialized training and more opportunities for career growth and development.
- February 21st @ 10am - 12pm PST
- February 22nd @ 10am - 12pm PST
Meet the criteria:
- Participants must submit their employer's media policy.
- Participants must attend Media Training Pre-Call on January 17th, 2023.
- Participants must attend both training sessions.
What can media training do for me?
- Learn how to frame your message.
- Learn how to introduce yourself and your topic in 15 seconds or less.
- Learn how to talk on screen and develop interview techniques.
- Learn best practices related to your institution's media policy.
- Learn how to pitch your articles to the press.
- Learn how to become a healthcare spokesperson.
- Expand your media network and presence.
- Connect with the #amplifedRN community.
It's time to invest in yourself! Join the AmplifiedRN Community TODAY!
This ticket includes two (2), two-hour virtual training sessions with ANA\California.