top of page
- Tue, Aug 29Virtual TrainingAug 29, 10:00 AM – Aug 30, 12:00 PMVirtual Training*Special Offer* - Buy a ticket and get an exclusive opportunity to join our new pilot media program creating pathways to paid media opportunities.
- Thu, Aug 17West SacramentoAug 17, 6:45 PM – 9:00 PMWest Sacramento, 400 Ballpark Dr, West Sacramento, CA 95691, USASacramento River Cats vs. Tacoma Rainiers Join us for a Member ONLY event for our Sacramento Nurses! Hope to see you there! **20 Member Tickets + Parking **
- Tue, Aug 15WebinarAug 15, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMWebinar*1.0 CE* Get the most out of your days off by building your life-work balance. Register now for a more balanced and fulfilling life in nursing.
- Tue, Jul 11WebinarJul 11, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMWebinar**1.0 CE** Join our webinar to learn how to create a safe and non-judgmental environment to encourage open communication and respect the dignity and autonomy of patients with substance abuse issues.
- Thu, Jun 29WebinarJun 29, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMWebinar** 1.0 CE ** How to take action as a nurse to improve your ability to care for LGBTQ+ veterans and Service-connected families
- Tue, Mar 14WebinarMar 14, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMWebinar1.0 CE- Gain a deep understanding of belonging and the motivation and knowledge to change behaviors to improve patient outcomes.
- Thu, Mar 09WebinarMar 09, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PSTWebinar1.0 CE- Nurses can help with education, advocacy, and treatment
- Wed, Feb 22WebinarFeb 22, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMWebinar1.0 CE Military service members, veterans, and their families face unique health challenges and chronic conditions.
- Tue, Feb 07WebinarFeb 07, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMWebinar1.0 CE- Join us for an empowering experience with Behavioral Fitness and learn practical tools that you can begin using today.
bottom of page