Precision Health & Genomics Webinar - 1 CEU
Time & Location
About the Event
This one-hour webinar, offering 1 CEU, explains the emerging phenomenon of Precision Health (PH) and reviews the ongoing topic of Genomics (G) including associated benefits, barriers, and implementation strategies. This includes a discussion about local initiatives, e.g., curriculum integration and national advocacy, e.g., policy efforts establishing professional competencies through the American Nurses Association.
After this session, the participant will be able to:
- Describe Precision Health and Genomics (PH&G) and associated nursing competencies.
- Identify one benefit and one barrier of PH&G within my own nursing practice.
- Understand the use of an evidence-based implementation science framework that informs the adoption strategies of PH&G.
- Dr. Mary Anne Schultz PhD, MBA, MSN, RN
- Dr. Kathleen Calzone PhD, RN, AGN-BC, FAAN
- Dr. Evangeline Fangonil-Gagalang PhD, MSN, RN